Where there is need, Women lead the way
Women United is a dynamic group of more than 1,400 local women committed to helping our neighbors in need and stabilizing families facing poverty.
United Way works for a more equitable future while empowering families and individuals to become self-sufficient by focusing on life’s basics: education, housing, health, and employment.
Women United members work with community partners to build resources needed to create long-term social change that produces healthy, educated, and financially stable individuals and families.
Women United members give at least $1,000 annually and take action through volunteering, advocacy, networking and educational events. Women who give $10,000 or more annually are recognized as members of the Women United–Tocqueville Society and receive additional benefits.
Interested in a Stock Donation? Learn more about giving the gift of stock to United Way.
BENEFITS OF BELONGING
- Women United members are invited to exclusive networking, volunteer and family fun events:
- Invitations to thought-provoking speaker series on timely issues facing our communities
- Unique networking events, connecting with local business and community leaders
- Hands-on volunteer opportunities that encourage individual, family and workplace involvement
- Ability to make significant, long-lasting, positive change in central Maryland, helping local families become self-sufficient and advancing education, housing and income, and health
- As a Women United member, you’ll help families across Greater Baltimore obtain access to healthy, affordable food and healthcare, and a quality education.