Leading the way for positive change
Leaders United is a powerful network of people representing a wide variety of age groups, backgrounds, workplaces, and interests who are committed to improving Greater Baltimore. Members, who give $1,000 or more each year to support United Way and causes they care about, make a tangible, positive impact on our communities.
Join us! Click here to donate today.
Leaders United gives more than money! Our focus is on housing and homelessness and we’re actively involved in amazing hands-on projects that help people lead stronger, more economically stable lives.
Since 2016, Leaders United members have:
- Outfitted 32 apartments for people transitioning from homelessness to permanent supportive housing with plans for 35 more in 2022. Donate now to support the 2022 Way Home Project!
- Together with our Women United and Emerging Leaders United membership groups, created the Holiday Pop-Up Market that provided hundreds of families with self-selected gifts and a holiday experience to remember
- Provided families and veterans experiencing homelessness with “welcome home” kits, including the basic necessities needed to start a new chapter in their lives
- Completed a much-needed clean-up in the neighborhood of our community partner organization, City of Refuge
- Hosted in-person and virtual sessions where people learned more about housing challenges and homelessness in our region
- Created an annual event, Leaders on Tap, which brings hundreds of passionate donors together for an evening of fun, networking, and giving back